2014 is here, and it’s time for you to establish your focus for the year, and be proactive about creating the life you want, while applying all of the lessons that you learned in 2013. I like to have a theme for the year, that’s short, sweet, and simple, to help me to project what I want to create, and set my expectations for the year ahead.
2013 was “The Year of Abundance” for me. And boy oh boy, was it an abundant year! Between being featured in Dance Magazine and Dance Mogul Magazine, to working with a number of new clients across the country, speaking engagements, moving into a new place with my hubby, and of course, the best part, the birth of our baby girl!!
Can you say, Abundance?!!
As I embrace my new role as mom, and add it to a host of other roles n my life, my goal is to maximize the people and time that is the most valuable. I want to focus on quality more so than quantity. I want to do less, but accomplish more, and spend lots of quality time with our daughter, and be there for all of the exciting milestones that will happen in her life this year!
My theme for 2014 is, “Work Smarter, Not Harder”.
Can you dig it?
Here are my “5 Ways To Make Your 2014 More Positive, Productive, and Peaceful”:
1. Do ONE thing that really scares you and pushes you out of your comfort zone. Do this on a monthly basis. It doesn’t have to be anything huge, or anything that other people will even know about. This is for you! Be sure to do this in different areas of your life: your business, your career, your relationship, your family, your personal life, your spiritual life, etc.
2. Add MORE value to what you post on social media each day. No more just posting links and promos. Focus on how you can take what you know and improve the lives of the people who you’re connected with on social media every day.
3. Work Smarter, Not Harder. Spend more time planning, strategizing, and evaluating the effectiveness of your actions. Don’t be so busy doing things, that you have no time to actually think about what you’re doing, why you’re doing it, and how effective your actions are.
4. Hire Help Where You Need It. No man or woman is an island, and your time is precious and valuable. Don’t spend your time being frustrated about things that you don’t understand, or avoiding important tasks. Get someone to help you out where you’re weak, so that you can do what you do best and forget the rest!
5. Don’t Sweat The Small Stuff. At the end of the day, it comes down to this: There are things that you can control, and there are things that you can’t control. Don’t stress over things that are out of your control. Do your best in every situation, empower others to do the same, and trust that God will take care of everything else, in His divine timing.
If you found these tips helpful, please like and share this post on your favorite social media networks!
Have something to add? Post it in the comments below. I’d love to hear from you!!
Wishing You Abundant Blessings and Happiness in 2014!!
Leave a Reply