Have you noticed lately that your organic reach is down significantly on your Facebook page? On average, only 4-6% of your fans are seeing your content, on any given day. That’s JUST AWFUL!!
Here’s the thing, within the past few months, Facebook has changed their news feed algorithm 3 TIMES! The news feed algorithm regulates whether your fans see the content you post on your Facebook page.
Even more importantly, they have some MAJOR changes coming to the news feed starting in January 2015.
To start, the following types of posts will receive significantly lower reach to your audience on Facebook now, and it will decrease even more next year.
Posts that solely push people to buy a product or install an app.
Posts that push people to enter promotions and sweepstakes with no real context.
Posts that reuse the exact same content from ads.
“Beginning in January 2015, people will see less of this type of content in their News Feeds. As we’ve said before, News Feed is already a competitive place – as more people and Pages are posting content, competition to appear in News Feed has increased. All of this means that Pages that post promotional creative should expect their organic distribution to fall significantly over time.”
I know, this is getting depressing right? How are you supposed to reach your audience on Facebook, and GROW your audience on Facebook, without spending tons of money in ads?
I’ve been experimenting on my own Facebook page, along with several other Facebook pages that I manage for clients, and I have good news for you!
You CAN reach a large portion of your Facebook page’s audience, WITHOUT paying for ads! I have proof!
I practice what I preach, and I’ve gotten great results, even though I have chosen NOT to pay for Facebook ads on my fan page thus far. See below.
If you have thousands of fans, but low engagement on your fan page, it means that most of your fans are not seeing your content. It also means that you don’t know who your fans are, and what type of content resonates with them the most. Or, it may simply mean that your strategy is outdated, and needs to be updated.
My Facebook Fan Page Audit and Competitive Analysis will:
– Assess what your top competitors are doing right, and establish how you can leverage the same strategies.
– Discover where your competitors are lacking, in order to position your brand with the best competitive edge on Facebook.
– Develop trust with your target audience on Facebook, build community and brand loyalty, and generate leads from Facebook onto your e-mail subscriber list, then into your sales funnel.
– Attract your ideal Facebook fans that will become your new clients, customers, and students, and motivate your current clients and customers to purchase from you, again and again.
– Increase the engagement on your Facebook page significantly, through more likes, shares, and comments, and enhance your online brand perception.
– Highlight what makes your brand unique and different from other brands who are providing similar products and services as you, and prove why your brand is the obvious choice over your competitors, through your daily Facebook updates.
Transforming your fans and followers into paying customers requires expert-level social media strategies, in this digital age. I will help you SHINE online!
Click “Buy Now” to get started!
Once you’ve submitted your payment, e-mail me at, email@example.com with your Facebook page url, and 3 days/times that you’re available to speak with me over the phone, for your full consultation.
I look forward to helping you GET RESULTS from your Facebook fan page today!
I decided to hire Ashani because I wanted to strengthen our social media presence, strategies, and audience engagement, and interaction.
Since hiring Ashani, I have seen a change in every area. It was so exciting the first time I started seeing people interacting- leaving comments, asking questions, sharing the content- it felt really good. I would recommend you in a heartbeat, Ashani. You are GOOD: clear, conscious, savvy, witty, compassionate, encouraging, accommodating, and generous. Your strategies and vision inspires me. I appreciate the care you have in making my voice via social media strong, encouraging, and engaging. I am so happy with the direction we are going, and I am extremely thankful we have reconnected. I hope this is a work relationship that continues for a very long time.